Monday, February 25, 2008

=(

Well..its the beginning of another week, and honestly, i am so stressed out i just want to cry and quit and crawl into my bed. I have so much to do and just not enough time to do it, and thinking about it all makes me want to break down. Photography is really fun and i love it but it stresses me out so much, mostly because i just want to do really well at it and this last assignment i really don't feel like i did well on. Oh well, i guess we will just see tomorrow. I am leaving to go to San Francisco on Thursday with the Advocate staff, and don't get me wrong I am SO SUPER excited about it, i am just really really really really really really stressed about everything I have to get done before then. Sometimes(meaning everyday) I wish I could just drop out of school and travel all over the country playing at churches and events with this band (or what should be a band..rachel, adam, kolten, tony and jj!) and be poor and happy. I am really struggling with caring about school this semester. ok, well I guess i should go to bed..here are my pictures for my last assignment. We had to take abstract pictures, and my theme was "Vintage".








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When things are too heavy for you, lay them down.....

Blog Archive