Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aunt Rae


As of 4:16 today I AM AN AUNT!!!!!! Ryland Shay Witt was born today weighing over 9 pounds and being completely beautiful!! It is the most amazing thing ever!!! I cannot believe she is finally here!!! Everything went really well and Sherah did wonderfully (so im told)!! I am so excited to start being an aunt!!! I cannot wait to hold her, and hear her laugh and watch her walk. I think the weirdest thing about this whole thing is thinking that my brother is now a dad. I know he is going to be an amazing Godly dad, I cannot wait to see him play that role!! I love you Kyle and Sherah!! I can't wait to come see you!! I am so so so so sorry I could not be there today. It killed me all day, it makes me sick, I know this was a moment I missed that I can never replace, it makes me want to cry when I think about it. Kyle, I'm sorry, I wanted to be there big brother.

5 comments:

Hannah said...

aww. yeah. welcome to the "single aunt club". It's pretty fun honestly. Spoiling them without the after effects. sometimes. Well, hope you have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

congratulations...see how great it is to be an aunt, that's the joy I have in being your aunt. Now I'm a great-aunt, crazy stuff.
Love you,
Sharla

Anonymous said...

MY KIDS ARE THE GREATEST. Keisha we missed you too. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN. I know Ryland will love you just as much as you love her. I LOVE YOU DAD

Hambone said...

thats very cool.. congrats. thanks for the blog post, but it wasn't that profound...

Anonymous said...

Ryland will think she has the most beautiful aunt. Remember life just does not let us do all we want to but the joy comes in the time you will have with the three of them later in fact probably right now you are holding her and loving her to the utmost. I love you AUNT RAE.
Mam-ma the great mam-ma now YEAH

Blog Archive