Tuesday, December 21, 2010

23

This year has been a big year for me. And while I will later get a little deeper, a little more reflective, and look ahead. Right now I want to remember some of the biggest, best things that 22 held for me
I made incredible new friends my senior year and had the best last spring break I could ask for.
We took a cruise. But mostly I just remember the laughter and wonderful friends I was with.

I saw the tree in New York

I moved to Nashville and made incredible new friends

I have gotten to see and live in the same town as some of my favorite musicians

I fell in love with soccer during the World Cup

I went to my last JBU student event with the best friends I could ask for

I graduated from college
I got to call Lisa Fury my best friend, and I miss her everyday

I was in charge of putting on a sold out show at my school,
and got to get to know the wonderful boys of Needtobreathe.




It's been a good year. A strange and hard year. A year I wouldn't trade for the world.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Bring it on, 23!!!

You are totally ready to take it on, chica!

Have the time of your life :):)

Blog Archive