Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dance till the stars come down from the rafters

There is something about dance.
Something that intrigues me.
It pulls me in.
It is such a beautiful art.
It is something I long to be able to do
To be able to display emotion, or a story without words.
There is also something very sexy about it.
Men, don't be fooled. It is not feminine to dance, it is not weak.
It is sexy.
It is attractive..






I think a "news years resolution" of mine will be to learn some form of dance. To take consistent lessons, until I am actually good. Yes, that is my first goal for 2011.

Dance.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Dance is our bodies reacting to the music God put in our souls and it is beauty in one of it's rawest forms. It will make my heart happy for you to make your heart happy by learning to dance :) you will be good, don't worry. Passion shows through....

Now to think about what I might do/learn to do/do more often just because it stirs my soul....

Blog Archive