Wednesday, July 25, 2007

suns peeking out

Ok, to all of you that gave me all the wonderful advice, thank you!!! It seriously all helped and it helped just to remember all the people that really care about me. Things are looking up. Not perfect yet but tons better. God is funny, and wonderful. The day after i wrote that last post, my friends reached out to me, without knowning what i was going through. And i had two really great days! I have also began to dig into my bible again and that helps too. So in other words, life is good, and i just thought i would let you all know!! I am soooo excited about heading back to school, it is going to be an AMAZING year..i can already tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good! I was also celebrating his sense of humor and his care after watching your friends come out of the woodwork those two days!! :):) Why are we always so amazed when HE comes through? I was reading my book last night and just got even more confirmation about the role of PRAISE in our lives, and how it brings victory and opens the door for God to do even more good things. SO.....don't forget to live a praisy life! Love you more than Hermburgers!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm excited FOR you about this year at college. Rachel got me all pumped up! (She's good at that!) It's gonna be such an AWESOME year -- WHOO!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you I knew you would get it together. Thank the Lord for special friends, but also remember our happiness comes from the Lord. Always be HIS friend. Love ya

Blog Archive