Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am hurting, You are healing
I am lonely, You are here
I am broken, You are mending
I am questioning, You are answering
I am lost, You are my guide
I am cheating, You are pursuing
I am confused, You are good
I am crying, You are comforting
I am doubting, You are promising
I am empty, You are filling
I am down, You are lifting
I am quiet, You are melody
I am waiting, You are coming
I am poor, You are providing
I am weak, You are strong
I am messy, You are Grace
I am Yours, You are mine
I am listening, You are whispering
I am hungry, You are enough

You are, I AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, Keish. Is it original? Sounds like it could be a song somehow....it's beautiful and an honest picture of how God meets us where we are and handles all the stuff of our lives. You amaze me a lot of the time. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. CCCUUUUUTTTTEEEE picture!!!!

Blog Archive