Monday, April 20, 2009

Rent-A -Puppy




Today I went to the Animal Shelter here in Siloam and "fostered" a puppy for the day. You just go and fill out a sheet of paper with your contact info and then you get to pick any dog you want and take it for up to 3 days!! SO that is exactly what I did and this is the puppy I picked. She is a beagle and was so much fun, and so good! We took her to the Quad at school and just played with her for a couple hours. The boys lovingly named her Weasel. It was so fun, and SOOO hard to give her back.

2 comments:

Sherah said...

Oh My Gosh!!! I did not know you could do that!!!! I SO want to do that! I LOVE puppies!!! Oh no, I don't think I could, I would never be able to give them back.... especially one that cute!!!

DAD said...

The bad thing is they grow up to be monstors just like kids

Blog Archive