Thursday, December 10, 2009

10 Things

10 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Nashville
2. scarves, gloves and floppy hats
3. Christmas
4. Nights spent with my friends
5. Skype
6. Getting new Netflix movies in the mail
7. The feel of the piano keys beneath my fingers
8. When my favorite song comes on my Pandora station
9. Getting a special text message
10. The end of the semester!

10 Things that Terrify Me:
1. Graduation
2. Job Hunting
3. Wasps
4. Scary movies that actually happened.
5. Sleep Walkers
6. Leaving my friends
7. My Spanish final ;)
8. Settling
9. Losing You
10. Missing out

4 comments:

Mama said...

hahahahahaha!! Floppy hats!!!! But really, wow, there are so many LAYERS to this post......it says SO much about you, on so many levels......my brain is melting down trying to put it all into a neat little box. So I'll stop. Because if there EVER was someone who didn't fit into a neat little box, it's you.

Sherah said...

#9 on both... grrrr.... ;)

Sherah said...

Scary movies NEVER really happened... promise! It's just like The Hills is NOT a reality show... promise! :)

Keisha Rae said...

Sherah..hahaha don't judge #9 too harshly, they could cover a multitude of "situations" ;) and some scary movies DO happen! You can't fool me! P.s. REALLY excited to see you guys soon!

Blog Archive