Monday, August 20, 2012

Friendship

My friendships have been on my mind a lot lately. Whether it's the friends I've had since high school or the ones I have made this week,
whether they live down the street or across the country.
 I have thought so much about how much I value each and every one.
 How I value each long conversation or each hug or every fit of laughter or every bit of advice.
Life can get crazy and it seems like it friendships can be the first things that start to get ignored, which is so silly because these are the people who have been there through everything.
So, I intend to do my absolute best to no longer let those slip. To be intentional. To connect and reconnect. To be there as you have all been their for me.
 So, if you are one I call friend, thank you.
Thank you for your love and support and laughter and encouragement.
You mean more to me than I can say.

2 comments:

Mama said...

My daughter is my best friend :)

Elizabeth said...

first of all, you and your mom are just precious. I always love reading her responses :)

second, I'm not going to make any assumptions about who this was intended for, but regardless, your friendship is loved, valued, and cherished...even if we only get to chat on Mondays! :)

Blog Archive