Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Next 10 Days




Tonight, with tear filled eyes (I can't help it, I HATE goodbyes) I said goodbye to Steve for the next 10 days.

Steve has mono and is going up to Michigan to see his doctors and to be taken care of by his momma (let's be honest, no one can take care of you like your mom). We are really praying that he will not need to be up there for the whole 10 days and that he will soon be feeling better and on his way back to me. 

Let's not even talk about the fact that he is leaving the day BEFORE Valentines Day. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand Valentines Day is a silly holiday and I don't need one day to celebrate the fact that I am in love, but let's be honest. I love holidays, silly or not. I like to celebrate and it just sucks that the boy I love will be 529 miles away....

Needless to say, these next 10 days are not going to be easy ones. am going to miss that boy like crazy. I am going to do my best to fill my days with things that I have let go by the wayside lately (you know, like laundry). This little blog is definitely on that list. I just hope I can think up enough things to do so that this time goes by at a less miserable rate. 





1 comment:

DAD said...

Everything will be ok. I know it will be tough. I hope he won't have to be gone the whole time. Mom and I will be praying for you. love ya

Blog Archive