Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

Hi all. Sorry thing have been pretty quite over here. Ever since we got engaged life has been absolutely crazy. First, I work in the tax department, which means that from September-October 15th work is INSANE. I was working 12 hour days all week and all weekend. This barely left time for sleeping or seeing my fiance, so blogging just didn't make the cut.

When work has its momentary lulls, I am working on planning this wedding! Let me tell you, we haven't gotten very far. BUT, we did just decide on a DATE AND A VENUE!! I'm not giving any details yet, but let me tell you it is going to be PERFECT! We found a venue and a setting that fits us perfectly and we just can't wait to see it all come together. Since we found the place and set a date, all of the other 298798797983724 details have started racing through my mind. I've hardly been able to think about anything else! It's overwhelming and exciting and wonderful all at once. So, please forgive me if my posting is a little sparse until after the 15th, but I'm just trying to keep my head above water over here.

I hope those of you who stop by will keep coming back!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love you! Love reading your blog and getting to take a peek into your heart :) don't stay away too long!!

Blog Archive