Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So this is my last week in Cali...its totally bittersweet!!!! I am going to miss soo many things. Here is a list:
The Neighborhood Cup(my job)
The beach
Britnay
Chad
The smell of the air here
perferct not too hot sunny days
Josh
Ryanne and Jonathan
Isaac
Saddleback
being able to drive next to the ocean
not having humidity

But i am really glad to be going home, here are things i am looking forward to:
My parents
my room
seeing my dog!!
KELLORY!!!
my pool
seeing Rachel all the time
Weddings
Falls Creek
my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!
all my friends
my tv
air conditioning
having food in the house
home cooked meals

This trip has been amazing, I have learned so much and grown so much!! Even though it has had its really rough points it's all been worth it! I"m GOING TO MISS IT!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could've guessed what would have been on your "Things I'll Miss" list when this whole adventure began! Amazing! God has been SO good and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you! On the other hand, I could have totally predicted everything on your "Things I'm Looking Forward To" list! Now if it will just ever quit raining so we can hang out by the pool...........YAY, YOU'RE COMING HOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Keisha Rae...sounds like you definately bloomed where you were planted and these will be precious memories for a life-time.

I hope you have a fabulous time back home and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Love ya lots,
Sharla

Blog Archive