Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just for now

So I have like 20 things I want to blog about, but I have had absolutely no time, set up week has been completely crazy, but so good! God is so good and has given me more than what I needed to make it through this last week. He has already done absolutely incredible things. As soon as I get some time thats not at 1 in the morning ill blog some details!!! Until then, just know that things are incredible and I am constantly blown away by the amazingness of God. His timing, plan, love, grace, patience and sense of humor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOOHOOO!!!!!! A new blog -- finally!! You've already changed, just in the week you've been there :) You're right -- GOD IS GOOD! His plans are always such an amazing adventure and SOO good for us! It's been fun seeing what He has done in your life just this first week! I'm praying for you all the time and know He is going to show Himself to you in such HUGE ways this summer. It will be life-changing. I know it will.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more...thinking of you!!

Love you,
Sharla

Sherah said...

We are so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see you and hear all about it! Love you lots and pray for you everyday!

Blog Archive