Monday, July 28, 2008

I cannot hide my love

So its been a long time since i have posted but life at falls creek was busy and when i did have the time to post i was either too tired or wanted to spend every second I could with people. So Falls Creek is over, I have moved back home and its already really hard. I miss the friends I made more than i thought i would and its only been 2 days. I can't even put into words what this summer has been like for me. God has taught me MORE MORE MORE than I ever knew there was to learn. I have never been so in love with, dependent on, trusting, willing to listen to, passionate about, or seeking God before. This summer completely 100% changed me. I'm not at all the same girl I was 9 weeks ago, I don't want to be that girl. The friendships I have been blessed with are unbelievable. They changed me and challenged me so much. They are friendships that will forever be remembered and treasured. I really want to write about all the things God has taught me, and I will right now its all still overwhelming and I am still processing everything. Once I've had some time to process and think through everything a really long post is coming. So for now you can just know I'm changed, I'm happy, I'm excited, I'm missing, and I'm totally in love with My Jesus.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm so glad you're home:) And I'm so amazed and thankful for the awesome summer you were given. And I'm SO proud of you. And it's kind of exciting -- waiting to see how God's plan will unfold in your life. One great day at a time! Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, Sweet Girl, it didn't turn out to be just a typical summer did it? Nor was it just a summer job! Don't you just love how God sweeps you away in a direction you weren't even looking?! There is so much joy in your expression and it just makes me laugh. Be ready for the next big turn! Love you, Faye

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an amazing summer. Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time, life is crazy with 2 teenagers!!!!! We were thinking about you and so glad to hear about your wonderful summer! Can't wait to hear all about it...God is Good!

Love you,
Sharla

jsw said...

I can't wait to hear about everything. I've changed so much in the past 9 weeks as well.
and because its flown by, its just so overwhelming.

gosh, i just can't wait to talkto you.

Blog Archive