Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Love times 10






Kellory,

My best friend through those crazy high school years. She was there to cry with me, make me laugh harder than any ever has, to help me get over the stupid boys that broke my heart, to share my love of music and shoes, she was my soul mate, my sister, my best friend. God blessed me with the best friend I could ask for. We talked about who we would marry, those far off days, even what we would tell our kids about each other. And now, she's married, to a wonderful man who is all she ever wanted and last night she had a beautiful baby girl, Abbey Cate. It's the craziest thing in the world. I could not be happier for her, I'm even crying right now as I type this. Kellory, I love you, I'm so proud of you and I'm praying for you. Thank you, for being my best friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. That one made me cry, too. Just the pictures made my cry!!! CONGRATULATIONS, BEAUTIFUL KELLORY! We can't wait to see sweet Abby!

Kellory Jeannette Blanchard said...

I just re-read this. I miss you so so much!
I want a copy of it or something.
I love yoy!

Blog Archive