Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon, Old Friends

This weekend our best friends, Kristin and Darby came to visit us! We went to see New Moon( and acted like 15 year old girls, it was borderline pathetic. But, we loved it!) It was so needed and absolutely wonderful. I miss these girls so much. It's so nice to just be able to "just be" with your friends. You don't have to worry about impressing, or what they will think of you, or if you say or do something extremely stupid. It doesn't matter. They love you. No matter what. I am so thankful for these girls and the role they have played in my life. Here are some pics from the weekend.





2 comments:

Mama said...

Oh my! What beautiful pictures of beautiful friendships :) I love these girls, too -- because you love them! (PS -- GREAT title to this blog!!)

Anonymous said...

jeallllousssss. course, i would not have watched that movie. but i would have been happy to "just be" with you.

Blog Archive