Thursday, November 19, 2009

Technology Diet

So I took a step to help me be less stressed. I spend WAY too much time on Facebook and watching tv. Today, I deactivated my Facebook account for a little while. I don't know how long, but at least till Christmas break, I think, I may let myself get on it once or twice over Thanksgiving break. I am also only letting myself watch 3 things during my week: So You Think You Can Dance on Tuesdays, Greys Anatomy with the girls on Thursday, and NCIS(2 episodes). I am going to REALLY try to be disciplined with this. I have let silly things take up my time then I feel stressed or guilty about the things I haven't gotten done yet. Well, no more! (like my little motivational speech I am giving myself right now?) So your help and accountability would be much appreciated :)

Life, here I come.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Whoo!! You are going to be AMAZED at how much you can get done and how free you feel!! And how much better you feel when your head hits the pillow at night knowing that you "redeemed your time" during the day :)

Praying for your self-discipline and for you to find joy in each day!

Blog Archive