Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 7 of 30 days of me

a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you:

Wow, there have been so many things and people who have made huge impacts on my life. I will try to narrow it down, but it's gunna be tough.

1. My family. They have been the biggest impact on my life for sure. I have been blessed with a loving, close knit family. We all know each others' business for the most part and I wouldn't have it any other way. They have helped guide me when I couldn't see things clearly, encouraged me to chase my dreams, and molded me spiritually.


2. My Friends. See my friends post. they all have had a gigantic impact on my life.
3. Falls Creek. This place was such a huge part of who I am. Both working there and just going as a camper. Powerful place.
4. My Savior. I don't have a picture of him. But he wins the cake of things that have impacted my life. He took it, turned it upside down and has made it an adventure ever since.

5. These books:
I think these would be the top things. I know there have been trips and experiences that have had huge life changing impacts on my but we could be here for hours talking about them.

What has had the biggest impact on you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My good friends recently recommended "So long Insecurity" to me...I can't wait to read it!

Blog Archive