Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 8 of 30 Days of Me

short term goals for this month and why:

1. Find a job. I have to find a job and soon. Money is quickly running out and the stress is quickly building up. So if you would like to join me in prayer that this will be the week I find one, that would be great!

2. Eat better and work out. I know everyone says this, but I'm for real. I am tired of eating crap and getting more and more out of shape. I am going to make goals and meet them.

3. Use my camera more. I have this wonderful expensive camera that I have gotten out of practice using and I miss it. I miss capturing moments.


1 comment:

Mama said...

Great goals, Keish! I need to set some for myself....

And -- I'm glad you'll be using your camera more -- I'm excited to have two daughters sharing their world with me through the camera lens! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Blog Archive