Saturday, October 29, 2011

Drive All Night



Last night I went to another Needtobreathe show with a few of my favorite people. We road tripped it up to Chattanooga to get another fix. I have seen this band 7 times. I will never sick of seeing them. I think I could see them once a week for the rest of my life and never tire of it.

Needtobreathe puts on a special show. It's the kind of show where you wish you could freeze each moment and relive it over and over. Passion just flows out and every bend of the guitar string is dripping with soul. These boys believe in music, they believe it's powerful and magical and it shows.  They move you, they inspire you, because they believe in what they do.  They are also the epitome of cool, I think every person in the venue has a crush of every member of the band by the time the show is over. They really are something special. I would strongly encourage you to get to a show if you ever have the chance. You won't regret it (well you might regret how much you fall in love and how instantly obsessed you are, but probably not)

1 comment:

Mama said...

They are beautiful, are they not? Yes. They are.

Blog Archive