Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy Monday! (I'M BACK)

After almost 2 months without internet at our home this weekend we FINALLY got it back! I have been so excited to be back in the internet world on a screen bigger than my little iphone. I have to admit though, it was kind of nice to not have the option to spend hours online everyday, especially during the holidays. It made me focus on those around me more and come up with other ways to spend my time. There are many things that it kept me from doing, though, that I really do need to work on. Like, finding a new car, or doing some future planning, etc. All of that to say, I am glad to have internet back but I am thankful for the time without it as well.

Life these past few months has been wonderful. I am still loving my new job, I got to go home and spend time with family, there was lots and lots of food and relaxing and reading and sitting by the fire and all the wonderful things that the holidays at home bring.

Now it's the new year and it brings an excitement all it's own. Of course there are the New Year's resolutions (which I can never fully develop by the beginning of the year, I'm still working on mine) and the anticipation of what 2013 will bring. I have a feeling it is going to be one of the best years yet.

Ok, I am going to wrap up this "all over the place" blog post. I just wanted to say Hello and that I'm back and will be posting a little more often now. :)


2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What a beautiful and inspiring blog post :)

Mama said...

Yayyyy!!!! You're back!!! I'm thinking 2013 is going to be kind of awesome also :):) BRING IT!

Blog Archive