Wednesday, August 22, 2007

College Day one

Today was a day of firsts..

First class
First of many Golden Peak lemon iced tea
First meal in the caf..blah
First bike ride
First of a thousand trips to Wal-mart
First time in the Science building
First time to see Adam
First homework assignment
First Walker meeting
First hall meeting
=
My first day of my Sophomore year!!

Today was sooo good! An amazing first day...I am just so excited about everything this year holds. I am so blessed to have friends like Grace, Gabi, Hannah, Jenna, Kristin, Lisa Aaron, Adam and Josh and I know that list is going to grow this year.

This semester also holds a lot of writing classes for me. And i know it is going to be soo good for me. It will make my writing skills grow so much and i have really learned the importance of being a good writer so even though its going to be tough its going to be so beneficial!

I am also so blessed to be in Walker. It really fits me a lot better than Mayfield. God had his hand in this and I am just so excited about whats ahead. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE my RA she is so amazing!! She is a lot like me lol..i think we will get along wonderfully!

So thats all i can think of right now...but i know there will be more tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a fantastic year at school...I'm glad you are going to blog more so I can keep up with all that is going on in your life.
Love you lots!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!! And I'm SO excited for this year! It's nice to not be so worried as last year and to KNOW that God is taking care of you and "ordering your steps"! Just remember, things in His plan ALWAYS seem to take longer than we want them to, so ENJOY THE JOURNEY!!! "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for GOOD and not for EVIL, plans for a FUTURE and a HOPE!!" God is SO GOOD and I'm so glad that your "day of firsts" was such fun! Can't wait to hear about all your other days....fun stuff :)

Anonymous said...

I'm praising the Lord you are having a great time your soph year. God is so good; so many prayers answered and to see you happy is a big one. Love ya
Trust in the Lord always. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4;13 Yeah!!
Mam-ma

Sherah said...

Yea for new beginnings, yea for college, yea for friends, yea for new dorm rooms.... I am so super excited for you and everything that this year holds for you! Love you lots!

Blog Archive