Saturday, August 18, 2007

I hereby swear...

i wish i had a new blog everyday......but every time i sit down to write one, i either get interrupted, distracted or its really late and im just too tired...lame i know...i also don't feel like many people read it..which doesn't really give me an excuse cause im not doing it so i can feel a lot of people read my blog..it just makes it a little more fun..so from here on out i am going to try to blog much much more often..also it will help when i actually get a life again instead of my days consisting of The O.C. and lying around the house getting fat and more and more out of shape..its time for a scene change....hopefully college will bring all kinds of inspiration!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll read it....every day......twice a day even....:) Miss you already! I, too, hope that college inspires you this year in SO many ways -- I KNOW it's going to be a FANTASTIC year! Get ready!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about my granddaughter so I really appreciate your blog. I love you and we are praying that you have an awesome year at college!!

Blog Archive