Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good day gone bad


So this morning I thought today was going to be a really good day. Well it has decided to go down hill fast!!!!!!!!
Lunch sucked..good company, bad food. And then i stopped Adam to ask him about our plans to go to Dallas and he informed me that now he might not be going...which means i probably would not end up going. This whole weekend in Dallas has turned into more of a burden than something to look forward too. I just want it to be over with. Sean has not made any attempt to help me out in planning it, or putting any effort in it at all. I dunno why i thought things would be the same with all of us still.. It's not..and it makes me really sad. I miss that friendship, it was one of my favorites..now its just stressful. So now im just upset and worrying about that cause I really really really wanna see the concert but not the way things are going now. And I am the one who got roped into paying for the tickets so i also have to worry about who is going to pay me back. I hate this!!

I also have soooo much to do. All of it dumb. Im just not in the mood to write about a stupid soccer game or go be friendly to people. I know thats horrible but i just want to crawl into my bed and sleep till this whole thing goes away. It may not seem like a big deal but it really is to me. I am just sick of being let down by people. I feel like i am the only reliable, loyal one.

Can we just fast forward to monday please...so i can just be home!

2 comments:

Sherah said...

Hi, sorry about the way your weekend is turning out... no fun and so disappointing. I am praying for you today.
-Sherah

Anonymous said...

Awwww.....I'm so sad that you're sad. Well, we both know "this too shall pass..." and that God IS faithful. I'm sure you'll have fun, no matter how it turns out. How could seeing Colbie possibly not be GREAT?!! I want it to be Monday, too. Sunshine, a floatie, and some frozen Cream Soda....ahhhh
:):):):)

P.S. REALLY cute picture, even though you look not so happy. Great hair!!!!

Blog Archive