Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Chosen

I choose JOY!

I choose joy in the situation with the newspaper and Mr. Warner. He is not worth my tears or stress. I will not let him decide my self worth. He is one man with one opinion, what he says in not necessarily what is true. I am not doing anything for him, I choose to do it all for Christ. I will honor him with my work, for He is the only one who truly deserves my full devotion, and that means in every aspect of my life. So from now on, I choose to look at the Advocate with joy and an opportunity to serve my king.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No fair making me cry at work.....


I am so proud of you, more than you can even imagine.....

farrago said...

way to go keisha! i'm proud of you!

~hannah

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog...God used your words in my own life today.

love you,
Sharla

Blog Archive