Thursday, October 11, 2007

Free Falling


Fall is officially here. Last night on my way to Fayetteville I had to turn on the heat, it was on real low and not all the way on hot but it was still on! Today, I wore a long sleeved shirt for the first time. Sure when it hit mid afternoon I had to take it off because it got a tad bit hot, but I still wore it most of the day!!!! Leaves were all over my car and the ground crunches when I walk. I want to go pick a pumpkin, make apple cider, and wear a scarf..maybe a little soon for all of these but Fall is definitely coming fast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing how much you love this time of year makes me like it more! It's never been a happy time for me, because it means winter is coming and I am NOT a winter person. However, there are SUCH cute warmish clothes out there right now, and I could be happy in a lightweight sweater and a cute scarf! And, Fall in Oklahoma (oops, and Arkansas!) really can be such a beautiful time -- so many trees! Wish I could send you a pumpkin in the mail.... :-)

Indian Summer is actually my fav time of year, which is sort of right now (we're at the end of it, but it's still hanging on -- as long as you still have to take off the long sleeved shirt in the afternoon, I'm good!)

Love you more than spiced cider and bonfires!

Anonymous said...

Fall=bliss. I think we should go do something "fallish" together soon. :)

Anonymous said...

I love fall too!!! I love being able to open the windows at my house, have soup for dinner atleast once a week, drink hot tea in the middle of the afternoon and not look funny. All of the smells and freshness in the air... yes, I love fall!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Fall...the colors, the pumpkins, the cute little kids knocking on my door for trick-or-treat goodies, wrapping up in a blanket watching the Cowboys play football, I love Fall!

love ya,
Sharla

Blog Archive