Monday, November 12, 2007

Mutemath and Eisley= amazing

This weekend I went to a Mutemath/Eisley concert in Tulsa. Lets just say this was the best concert I have ever been to hands down. Eisley, though not "entertaining" kept my attention the whole time and their harmonies and music left me completely satisfied..soooo good!!!!! Then came Mutemath. WOW..thats all I can say really. They were absolutely phenomenal. They sounded better live than on their CD and they put on an awesome show. The drummer..I am in love with him..He was ridiculous. He tapes his headphones to his head so they don't fly off because he goes crazy! I have never watched a drummer so much in my life, I had to make myself look at the lead singer every now and then. So anyway I plan on seeing Mutemath every chance I get. I also got to hang out with some really fun people that night. Old and new friends. Overall it was an amazing night!!




Lisa, Jenna, and me waiting for dinner


Eisley

The gang

Mutemath!!

Darren King..love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I think I'm slightly jealous of your life! How much FUN this was! Your friends are adorable, and so are you! SO glad you got to go -- I think I need to listen to some Mutemath (or watch a video so I can see the famous amazing drummer boy!)

Yay for friends and Ted's and Mutemath concerts! :):)

Love Love Love

Blog Archive