Monday, November 5, 2007

Register

This morning we registered for next semesters classes, I got all the ones I wanted and I'm pretty excited about most of them except Western Civ and Practicum. I am going to be taking 17 hours..thats the most I've ever done. I'm pretty nervous about it. I hope I can do it..here is my schedule

MWF 10-10:50 Western Civ I (blah!)
MWF 11-11:50 Photography(whoo)
TT 9-10:15 Graphic Design (ahh!!)
TT 2:45-4 Masterpieces of Film (fun!!!)
W 6:30-9 Public Relations Planning (no Warner!)
Everyday of my life- hell...opps I mean practicum(writing for the newspaper)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finished on Fridays by 11:50!!! YES!!! That's an awesome schedule! I KNOW you can handle 17 hours -- you and Focus Factor.....hee hee! Just kiddin.........sorta:) Anyway, I'm so glad you got all the classes you wanted and that you don't have any at the crack of dawn! Yay! Can't believe it's already time to be registered for next semester....be sure to enjoy the rest of this one!

Love you more!

Mama

Blog Archive