Saturday, April 5, 2008

Oh NO!!

Most of the time I have none of my Dads clean freak streak. I just don't care as much I guess. I mean I like things to be clean. I just don't like to clean them. But every now and then that streak will show itself in me. I will be cleaning something and all of a sudden have this crazy urge to fix tiny little details that no one would ever notice. Like, wiping the faucet clean, making sure all the water is off the counter, getting a tiny little dot of kool-aid off the very bottom of the cooler. All of these things are completely out of my character, bit sometimes, it takes over my body and I can't help it. Lord help me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha,...sweetie you do have the Witt genes you know!!! I think it's funny the way you put it into words. Neat freak or not, I love you!

Sharla

Anonymous said...

What do you mean, tiny little details that "no one" would notice????? Those are EXACTLY the kinds of things that your dad notices!!!! HAHAHAHA! SO.....could you come home sometime when you're in that kind of mood? I'd like to witness it, just once.......

Blog Archive