Friday, April 4, 2008

QUADSTOCK!!!!!

Today is Quadstock. It is JBU's version of Woodstock. Lots of bands, food, love, and fun. But of course it has been raining hardcore for the past week and everything outside is gross and soggy, so we are having to move it into J Alvin (lame). Hopefully it will still be fun. This is also my second weekend to stay at JBU this semester, I go home a lot, and I don't apologize for it either. I like home, there are things that just keep me coming back. But its really weird to be here right now, i am usually in Checotah right about now, ready to be home, but today I am sitting in my dorm room bored as ever waiting to go set up for the Stock. Today I had a Western Civ test and my photography class was canceled, so I have pretty much had nothing to do all day. I have taken some pictures, gone to lunch, watched an episode of the OC, watched 2 episodes of Law and Order, picked up my room, and browsed the Internet. JBU is boring when everyone else is busy but you. No worries though, I will be busy from 2:30- 1 in the morning with the concert business. Fun! ok, gotta go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, home is filled with beautiful things that keep you coming back....;);) It was weird for you to not be here, but Sunday lunch was great!! Glad Quadstock was fun and a big success -- too bad it had to be inside, again! Well, maybe next year.....

Blog Archive