Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As it is written

Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord;
Be strong and take heart
and wait for the Lord.

Psalm 13:5-6
But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the Lord
For he has been good to me

Philippians 4:11-13
I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need and I know what it is to have plenty. I can do all things through him who gives me strength

Philippians 4:5-7
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all these things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

1 Corinthians 2:9
However, as it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"--(Isaiah 64:4)

Joshua 1:9
Yes be bold and strong! Banish fear and doubt! For remember, the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Ephesians 1:3
How we praise God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every blessing in heaven because we belong to Christ.


I just thought someone else might need these like I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wowwee. a peek into the heart of Keisha Rae. Hang in there, sweetie. Hide those words in your heart, and remember HE IS FAITHFUL.

Anonymous said...

Keisha,
God is so good, I had you on my mind today and thought I hadn't looked at your blog in awhile and behold a word from the Lord, words I needed to hear exactly on this day!! Thank you for being the Lords instrument that he used to speak to me today!
Love you,
Sharla

Blog Archive