Monday, September 22, 2008

The good stuff

I Love.....

Ice
My new Iphone
Naps
Mail
My new roommate
Going to the movies
The first day of Fall
Scarves
Shoes
Laughing
Talking to old friends
Random text messages that make me smile
Getting a smile and a wink from across the room
Missions and talking about missions
My friends
My family
My amazing fuzzy blanket
Talking about memories with close friends
Reading peoples blogs
Campfires
Gloves
Hats
Worship songs
Late night drives with the windows down
Coffee
A pen and some blank paper
Just sitting with my best friend and knowing she understands
Good lyrics
Dallas Cowboys football
the sound of acoustic guitar
playing the piano
concerts
hearing that special ring tone on my phone
the smell of the rain
hoodies
card games
long talks
dressing up
dressing down
laughing till my sides hurt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This list is what make you so amazingly.......You!

Here's what I love:

You!

Blog Archive