Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stolen

I stole these from another blog...but they fit perfectly..especially the last one...

Obstruction

My heart gets in the way.
I can't just be.
I can't not think all the time.
over. over. over. over.
again. again. again.
I wish I could be cool.
be calm. be nonchalant.
I can't.
My heart gets in the way.

December

I'm here. I'm in. I'm waiting on you to make your move.
To remember that I'm the one you really want.
To laugh with.
To live with.
Forever.
I'm not sure how much more of a sign you need.
One if by land and two if by sea seems a little out-of-date.
I'm here.
I'm in.
I'm waiting on you.


Untitled 1-

I could have stayed away.
I could have listened to what they said.
But I would have missed out on a best friend.
I also would have missed out on a broken heart.
Which would have been worse?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just give it time, baby. God is faithful :)

Anonymous said...

I know life is hard sometimes. Just know that I think you are the most awesome young lady in the world. Remember to stand faithful and God will give you the desires of your heart.

Blog Archive