Saturday, October 10, 2009

Harry Pottered



I have now officially joined the Harry Potter Community. Until about 3 weeks ago I had never seen any of the Harry Potter movies. Honestly I thought they were stupid and I didn't even want to give them a chance, I was too skeptical. One day I had the strange urge to both read the books and watch the movies.

My friends Haley and Joey(both Harry Potter fanatics) gladly lended me all the movies, they were so excited I was going to watch them! So I gave in and popped the first one in. Surprisingly, I liked it. i wanted to know what happened next, so I put the next one in (yes they are each over 2 hours). I got sucked in.
So last night I finally finished them off, luckily a theater in Fayetteville was still playing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!! So the gang went out and saw it. I love going to the movies, especially when the movie your going to see is almost empty, because I love escaping into this other world, getting sucked into the screen.

I loved this last movie. It was wonderful and now I can't wait for the next two, i'm gunna have to wait awhile. I have grown to love Harry, Ron,Hermione, all of the characters. I'm a little embarrassed at how much of a nerd I sound like right now but I am now an unashamed Harry Potter fan.

So Harry,
Thanks for welcoming me so late, I've enjoyed our time together.

1 comment:

Mama said...

So, I followed you in Twilight-land. Don't know if I should jump into Potter-land or not.....!!! Might be fun! At least Brad M. and I would have something to talk about! We'll see...... ;)

Blog Archive