Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pancakes are my new favorite

This weekend I visited Nashville.
It was perfect.
We went to all my favorite spots and even tried a few new ones
I finally tried The Pancake Pantry (a terribly delicious famous pancake house).
I got Sweet Potato Pancakes and they were delicious



I love that city.
The culture, the people, the experiences, everything.
I really feel like this is where God is calling me to be for the next chapter of my life.
We'll see, He is always so full of surprises.
But for now, I'll think of it fondly and enjoy the place I'm in.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Ah!! Thinking of you maybe living in Nashville makes me happy! And sad. (It's far away from me...) And excited! And hopeful! And antsy (I want to come visit -- haha!!) It's hard not to be in a rush to find out what God has for you, but you know how He's always surprising you at the last minute! I'm super excited with you, thinking it MIGHT be Nash!!

Blog Archive