Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love

Ther are 7 weeks until graduation. There is no way I can pour out all my thoughts and feelings about this right now, that will come at a later date, but it will come. Rights now, at this moment, I'm stressed. So I am going to get it out in this post, and leave it here. I have to learn how to let things go. It's ok for everything not to be perfect. No one is really going to care or remember how incredible or a not a student concert is or if I made an A on one test. In the long run, it doesn't matter.

Relationships matter
People matter
Memories matter
having fun matters
being in the moment matters

Today is BLUE's last student concert of the year and my last one as BLUE director. My last one ever actually. I HAVE to enjoy it. Every aspect and step of it. I have to

Soak it up
Love it
Have fun
Take pictures
Laugh
Love people

Today, that's my goal.

To live and love every minute of it.

2 comments:

Mama said...

I love every minute of being your mom :)

Jill said...

amen

Blog Archive