Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break 2010...Incredible

For my last Spring Break ever me and 7 of my friends went on a cruise. It was the best week ever. I couldn't have asked for a better break or to spend it with better friends. I miss it already. There are SO many stories I don't know if I could tell them all here. It would be too long haha. So I will post a ridiculous amount of pictures to try to let you see how great it was. Enjoy!

With our servers for the week the last night :(

At the club with the girls. Crazy night. So fun

Playing the the Ocean at Playa Del Carmen


Haha ok so this night was one of the funnest. I was dragged on the dance floor by these two men. The one in back was on his honey moon, but don't worry, his wife was in on it ha. The one in the front is the guy I danced with the rest of the night. (yes, for those of you who know me and can't believe your eyes, I did go dancing, and I danced with a boy, and he was fine! ha) Needless to say I couldn't stop laughing during this Keisha sandwhich. Fun fun

This was in Cozumel


The gang on Formal Night

Me and Lis

Dinner the first night

1 comment:

Mama said...

Yes, this is my wild and crazy daughter (!!!) on her last Spring Break. Way to go out in a blaze of glory, chica!! You're living a good life, just in case you didn't know it!

Blog Archive