Friday, March 11, 2011


I have struggled with my skin ever since I can remember. In high school is was pretty bad, but once I got to college I had pretty much got it under control. I still had flare ups and tried a bunch of different washes, some worked ok, some didn't.
Now that I'm 23 I think it's time for me to invest in a good skin care routine. I didn't really know where to start or what product would be best. So, I headed to the mall. I had heard good things about The Body Shop products so I thought I would start there.
They were having a sale so I ended up saving like $80, which was win #1. They also guarantee all their products so if it isn't working you can bring it back and switch it out, win #2. I got the whole shebang: face wash, toner, night cream, day moisturizer, eye cream and a sample of seaweed pore minimizer all for around $60 and they also threw in a free package of brushes. I was so excited I couldn't wait for it to be time to wash my face (what a dork). I have only been using it for about 3 days now so I am not sure how well it will work on actually getting rid of those little break outs and everything. But so far my skin has felt awesome! It's softer, feels cleaner and smoother. I'll do a full product review in about a month or so once it's had a chance to actually do it's job. But so far I am super happy with everything.

2 comments:

Mama said...

YAY!!!

GLB said...

This is so weird. I totally did something really similar this week. Ha. Maybe it's our age! :)

Blog Archive