Tuesday, March 1, 2011



This week's tunes are from Michael Alvarado. My friend Matt introduced me to Michael's music a couple months ago. Matt sang with him in college. Michael has been in Nashville for about 4 months and last night he had a show at Exit Inn. Of course I had to go, and let me tell you. This guys is as nice as he is talented. Such a quality guy. I think there were about 12 of us in the whole venue haha. The show was super last minute and super late at night, so the show was super intimate (which I loved). But do not let those numbers fool you. This boy will be big. Count on it.
Despite my trying and trying to pay for one, I scored a free CD and haven't stopped listening to it. Seriously. You can't help but smile when you listen to him. So, enjoy. Go to Itunes and buy this cd ASAP and support a wonderful artist and a quality quality guy.




1 comment:

Jill said...

keisha alvarado

Blog Archive