Saturday, March 19, 2011

I used to love my blog
And most of the time I still do.
But sometimes, it gets overwhelming.
There's pressure.
There are so many incredible blogs out there and often I feel like I can't keep up.
Which makes posting a task to tackle instead of the fun it used to be.
I want it to be fun again.
I don't want it to be another thing I don't feel like I measure up in.
So I am going to take some time and figure out exactly what I want this to be.
I'll still post I think. When it's fun.
And once I figure it out. Once I make this what it once was to me (A place to express myself, to talk about my life, an escape) I will be back in full force.

Until then, those who still read this little space, please hang with me.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

hang in there keisha. you are wonderful and unique and i hope to continue reading about life from your perspective, because only you can speak about that.

DAD said...

Ofcourse we will hang in there. Your blog is awesome. I know I don't tell you that very much but you are amazing. Love ya DAD

Mama said...

Please come back......:(

I don't care a thing about other people's awesome blogs.....just yours!

Blog Archive