Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

Tomorrow I am hopping on a plane and heading "home" and I say "home" because my parents just moved to a new city about and 1 and a half from our old home and this will be the first time I go to this new place. But they say home is where the heart is right? So I guess wherever my family is, that's home.

Anyway I am SO excited. Like woah. I get to see my parents, my grandparents, my brother, my sister in law, my nieces, my favorites Lisa, Michael, Cory, Reeves, and Taylor and my dog. Oh goodness it is going to be a week full of 5 minute hugs and laughter.

Things is Nashville are great but a little time away is going to be oh so good for my soul.

2 comments:

Kellory said...

so. close. !!

Mama said...

Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive