Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beg the book to turn the page....



Can we talk for a minute about this album? Cause it is ruining my life. I am neglecting all other music, spending too much money on concert tickets, wanting to quit my job and drive around the country. Seriously it's incredible. Please immediately go and get this album. Right now. Go.

Also, could these guys be any cooler/sexy? I think not. My friend Kacie said this when she first heard this new record, "the album might as well be entitled 'We Wrote The Book On Masculinity' " haha. SO. TRUE.




2 comments:

sarahjobell said...

i can't stop listening to it either.

Mama said...

We knew them when.......haha! And you totally called it--knew they were gonna be big one day!! You've got a good ear for it, chica :)

Blog Archive