Monday, September 26, 2011

Keep Your Eyes Open

Guys. There is so much to catch up on! I hate how much moving has taken over my life. Well, if I'm honest, it's not just the moving. Life has just been craazy. But I have missed this little blog and will be back in full force this week. Here are some things you have to look forward to (for the 3 of you that actually read/care about what I write haha) My move/the new place, A Secret Needtobreathe show in Nashville(seriously the best show I have ever been to), some current thoughts about life/love/faith, awkward/awesome lists and more!

2 comments:

sarahjobell said...

i care about what you write! yay! just saw needtobreathe with taylor swift last week. love the new album! bah!

Mama said...

My eyes are open! My eyes are open!! Yay!!

Blog Archive