Wednesday, April 4, 2012

OOOOklahoma

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow me and Steve are loading up and heading to Oklahoma at the ungodly hour of 6 a.m.But I don't even care because I am so excited about going home! It's been since September and I have really needed a trip home. And it will be even better with Steve coming along. He's met my parents but just once and we had only been dating a week and there were lots of other people there and things going on so they didn't really get a chance to get to know him. My mom text me the list of all the things they want to do when we are there. It's a lot and I dunno if we are gonna fit it all in but I do know that it is going to be one fun weekend. I also get to see two of my best best friends from college. My best friend Lisa and I haven't seen each other since graduation and let me tell you that should be a crime. I am pretty sure that when I see them I will uncharacteristically squeal and hug them both for 5 minutes. There is just something about the friendships you make in college. Nothing compares.  Ah I just can't wait! Tomorrow needs to hurry up and get here! All I have to do is make it through 2 and a half more hours of work, eat dinner, figure out what I am going to wear in the car tomorrow, pop a sleeping aid and crawl into bed.
Amen

1 comment:

Mama said...

It was more than wonderful to have my girl at home. I am at my best when I am being a mom.....these days it's way too long in between times. Wish there was ths same blog post much more often :)

Blog Archive