Wednesday, April 18, 2012

She'd Take Colorado If He Take Her With Him

Guys! GUUUYYYSS!! Tomorrow I am flying to COLORADO to do two amazingly awesome things. Thing number 1 is to see my brother and his family, including my new one month old niece!! And of course my other two adorable and hilarious nieces. I just can't wait to be T-Rae for two days straight!

Then thing numero  dos is MY BEST FRIEND LISA FURY IS GETTING MARRIED! I know, right? It's crazy and exciting and crazy exciting. I expect many a tear to fall from these green eyes. I just can't believe she is getting married (I mean, I can. She's gorgeous and fun and wonderful, who wouldn't want to marry her?!) I am beyond happy for her and Lane.

There is this one thing that is not so awesome. See Lisa is getting married in Durango, my brother lives about 2 and a half hours north of that. I am flying into durango and then driving to my brothers house, then driving back to Durango for the wedding then staying the night and flying out the next morning. Now, that doesn't seem like such a big deal right? A 2 1/2 hour drive? NBD Keisha, why are you freaking out? Welll..this drive is apparently one of the most stressful drives ever, in the history of driving places. It's through the mountains and it's 2 lane and has about as many curves as Beyonce. And we all know girl has got some cuurrves. But seriously, it's ridiculously windy and curvy and scary and all of this is happening with a large drop off on one side. I am having a panic attack just thinking about it. BUT, I will be fine, I know I will. If you happen to think about it tomorrow (Thursday) at say between 1 and 4 you could say a quick prayer for me and my safety as I make that drive. Please and thank you. You could also say a quick prayer for Steve so he doesn't have a boyfriend panic attack the size of Jupiter :)

Ok, that's all for now.

Can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back!!

2 comments:

Nate and Kristin Piston said...

ahh have so much fun!! give her many hugs for me!! Sooo jealous!!

Jill said...

you are HILARIOUS when you are excited!

Blog Archive