Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The beach is calling

Are you ready for another trip announcement? They seem to happen a lot around here, and I am SO OK with that. Tomorrow me and my main squeeze ( if you follow me on Twitter you will know that this is now the second time I have called Steve my "main squeeze" I have no idea what that is about. It just felt right, so I went with it.) are headed to Florida for a long weekend of sun and fun and sand and waves and lazing around. It comes at a perfect time. Things have just been crazy over here and a weekend away together will be just what we need. Just a chance to relax and hang out with each other. My friend Amy's parents have a house two blocks from the beach in Panama City and have SO graciously offered it to us for FREE for the weekend. FREE! It's a total blessing and has made this trip possible for us. I can not thank them enough. So, all that to say tomorrow will start a wonderful weekend at the ocean, my favorite place and I am stoked.

1 comment:

Mama said...

Have SO MUCH FUN!!! It looks like such a beautiful place!!

Blog Archive