Saturday, June 9, 2012

one year later

A year. 365 days.
Amazing things can happen in that amount of time.
You can meet someone
Become friends, best friends
Have heart ache and tears and frustration
Let go of your fears and take a chance
Fall in love. More in love than you thought possible
Learn someone. And have them learn you.
Discover what it means that "relationships are work"
Have someone to plan the future with, to hold you when another door closes and the tears come
To have them say "We're in this together"
All of these things you never imagined would be happening to you just one short year ago.
It makes your mind wonder, "what new gift will I come across today, or tomorrow?"
 or
"what gift have I already come across but don't realize it yet?" 

Life is such an adventure. And I am so thankful I have someone to come along for the ride. 


2 comments:

Jill said...

Yay!

Mama said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest!!!!

Blog Archive