Wednesday, July 23, 2014

New Space

While I'm not sure there is enough people who read this blog to warrant this post, post it I shall. I have moved from BlogSpot over to Wordpress. I had the idea that a prettier, cleaner space would inspire me to write more, so off I went. This blog has been a space for me, for the past 7 years, to get thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, etc out of my mind and onto the page. It has helped me grow and kept those close to me involved with what is happening in my world. As I grow and mature, I feel it is only appropriate that my blog does the same. SO, if you happen to follow along here, hop on over to my new site and continue on the journey with me!

http://keishagansen.wordpress.com/



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your post seems to be very nice
Partition Planters

KateBannet said...

Many students worry about their writing style but remember, your words express your thoughts and if you've got a clear plan and a real grasp of the material, then you will have very little trouble writing with clarity and coherence. It's much better to use clear straightforward language, although there is a difference between written and spoken language. More help with essays here http://www.uk.essay-writing-place.com.

Blog Archive