Monday, September 24, 2007

Late night coffee..and dislikes

Its almost one in the morning.. i had a iced caramel macchioto at 11..not a good idea. Now usually coffee makes me sleepy i don't know how this happens but its true. Of course on the night i get it at 11 it does the opposite. I am so awake right now and super hyper!!! I am listening to my roommate tell a story about tire swings, listening to music and thinking about things that i don't like doing..here they are

1. writing for the newspaper- im just not very good at it. I wish I was, but it's not what God blessed me with.
2. Having to wake up and go to a 9 o clock class
3. Saying goodbye
4. Realizing a friendship is going south
5. Not being able to have steak without paying 12.50
6. Buying shoes you love and then realizing they are so uncomfortable you will never wear them.
7. having to go to the caf to get foog
8. not being able to get all the music i could ever desire in one place
9. homework
10. crying
11. watching an entire movie just to find out it sucked
12. missing my friends
13. failing to work out
14. having to fix my hair and do my make up
15. wearing clothes that are uncomfortable no matter how cute they are


ok..the coffee is starting to wear off, and the sleeping pill is starting to kick in
these are my thoughts at the moment. now even though this is a whole list of things i don't like i am actually quite happy and content right now...lots of laughter in our room tonight..its so nice being happy so much..i think ill keep it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'll try to remind you about this next time you call me and tell me you're on your way to Calif. Cafe late at night! Oh well, hope it was worth it! Here's what I don't like:

1. My kids to be unhappy (the WORST thing ever...)
2. People to be mad at me
3. When people smack their gum
4. Movies where kids cry
5. Living 3 hours away from my grandbaby
6. Living 12 hours away from my grandmother
7. Not finding jeans that fit...ever
8. Bifocals (and the awful fact that I need them....boo)
9. Sports announcers
10. Radio commercials
11. People that put ugly buildings on their pretty land
12. Having to watch what I eat
13. The fact that I fix steaks on the grill that look great, but never taste that great....as is the case with a lot of stuff I fix!
14. How long it takes me to get ready in the mornings
15. Sandwiches

:):) Ok, enough of what I don't like! I'm also happy and content -- my kids are happy, I have good friends, my God is good and faithful, life is sweet at the moment!

Love you more than steak (fixed by someone other than me)!!

Blog Archive