Thursday, September 20, 2007

So last night....

I finally got my tattoo!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it sooo much! And I know a lot of people are going to be upset or shocked by this, but it is not something i rushed into, or did spontaneously, i have been wanting this for like 3 years, and have done lots of praying and thinking about it..so all that to say IM SO EXCITED about it!! It was rather EXTREMELY painful, but I had rachel and Hannah by my side to distract me..thanks guys!! To me, it is an exclamation to everyone who I belong to. I am his forever, just like this tattoo is permanent, so is He.





I was excited...Rachel was scared for me


HERE WE GO!!!

It kinda hurt..A LOT!

Recovering..i look like a psych ward patient

FINISHED

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH!!! It's a good thing I wasn't there -- I'd have ended up on the floor!! Thanks, Rachel, for taking my place!!!

It's very cool, Keish. I like the "explanation" -- well done!

Ugh. ouch.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I forgot to thank Hannah for helping to distract you! Thanks, Hannah. Put up pics of her tattoo also -- I wanna see it!

Anonymous said...

So you know what I think!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, good old keish. you were a champ. i took some of those pics.
i'm glad we both got to get it together.

~hannah

Anonymous said...

Keisha...
I like the tattoo, I've always wanted a little flower on my ankle, but too chicken to do it.
Tattoos aren't the root of evil...(hee, hee) lots of Godly people I know have them.

Love ya,
Sharla

Blog Archive